£45k - 50k per year + 10% bonus, Family Health, Life assurance
To £50,000 per annum - days
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world's leading global companies at their location in Kilmarnock; the Maintenance Manager position will be working on days and managing a team of 15 engineers and a capex budget. We are looking for the following for the Maintenance Manager position:
- Data led manager using data to create proactive schedules and OEE
- Advise on procedures to improve efficiency
- Control maintenance spend to include outside labour and contract staff
- Work with other departments to perform routine maintenance on various machines (hydraulic and pneumatic also)
- Previous experience at managing a team of engineers
- Relevant engineering based qualifications and education
This Maintenance Manager position is a start in the new year, working on a days and is a permanent position; the company are offering the following:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Up to 10% bonus
- Great benefits package
If this Maintenance Manager role is of interest, please do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.