IT and Infrastructure Manager - Automotive Product Development
*** Please note that you MUST BE eligible to work in the UK at the point of application ***
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is proud and excitied to be supporting an iconic British motorcycle OEM in sourcing a pro-active and strategic IT and Infrastructure Manager who are growing and have huge expansion plans.
This is a brand-new role for our client and has emerged from a consolidation of 3 different sites accross the UK into one central site in Solihull.
The Ideal candidate will have managed IT and Infrastructure in an engineering setting and will be well-versed in Infrastructure planning and costing, protection of intellectual property, information assurance and facility-wide asset planning and procurement and will be able to demonstrate this in their work history.
- Led IT Overview & Implemented change to look at Cloud, Digital & Forward thinking
- Experienced working within a corporate team
- Must have good people management skills
- Experience of working in a similar role within a fast paced ever changing environment
- Align IT Strategy with the organisation's business goals and long-term strategic planning for the organisation's systems
- Direct and control the development, implementation and maintenance of the company's information and communications strategy and systems;
- Manage internal and Parent company relationships with the company to increase communication and alignment between IT and business functions.
- Manage the full lifecycle of IT delivery from demand and pipeline management, project initiation, project delivery, client status reporting, conflict resolution and change risk management.
- Ensure reliability, security and quality of IT systems in serving client and business needs, ensuring on-going availability of systems, networks and applications.
- Contribute to the development of the company's strategic and business plans, particularly in relation to information technology and communications systems.
- Promote shared applications and infrastructure to drive harmonisation and integration of scarce IT resources in order to improve information capabilities and reduce cost
- Project manage the design and implementation of a new Web Development / CRM system
- Liaise directly with the software developers to discuss the system software needs
- Troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Oversee all the moving parts of the system integration
- Measure the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems
- Awareness of Information Security standard ISO 27001 and associated audits and actions
- Good communication with suppliers/operational managers - listening and providing answers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with suppliers/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Ability to be adapt and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Demonstrable experience in IT Engineering into IT Management - Ideally you will have planned and implemented company-wide systems previously
- You will need to possess a can-do attitude, the ability to make it happen and change priorities quickly in an ever-changing environment where schedules can change at the last minute. You will need to be adaptable, creative, personable, flexible and positive.
- Solid technical experience in an operational role with up to date and wide ranging it technical knowledge
- Microsoft Operating systems / Microsoft Stack, SQL Server.
- Sitecore experience would be beneficial
- CRM Experience desirable, Sitecore, Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics
Suitably experienced candidates can send latest CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01384 446145 for a discreet conversation about the role. - You can also click "Apply Now"
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.