about 2 months ago
A Materials Planning and Logistics Manager is required to join a growing engineering company that specialise in the development and manufacture of green power generation equipment.
Successful applicants will be from an engineering or manufacturing background in a fast-paced environment.
Materials Planning and Logistics Manager - Key Responsibilities
• Strategically coordinate material planning and logistics activities.
• Create factory delivery, schedule adherence, inventory and capacity reports.
• Define and develop processes to support lean scheduling and replenishment systems.
• Develop internal logistics systems from point of receipt to point of use.
• Develop and maintain the production schedule in alignment with the Sales, Inventory and Operations Plan (SIOP) to support on time delivery to customers.
• Management of stores and materials handling and the production planning team.
Skills and Experience required for Materials Planning and Logistics Manager
• Experience in the use of SAP in a lean manufacturing environment.
• Proven leadership experience within a materials planning or logistics role in a fast-paced engineering production environment.
• Hands on attitude with a dynamic approach to problem solving.
• Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in taking departments through steep production ramp ups.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Materials Planning / logistics specialist to develop their career and work in a highly dynamic environment with an exciting product.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Materials Planning and Logistics Manager please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.