Excellent Salary & Benefits
Oxfordshire - Prestigious Technology Campus
Are you an exceptional Technical Director / Chief Technology Officer / Senior Technologist looking to develop an advanced engineering, technology consultancy? Are you seeking a new job working within a prestigious technology campus based in Oxfordshire?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping an exciting spin out, start-up venture from an established, high performance, team focussed business recruit a committed and highly respected Technical Director.
As Technical Director and senior technical, you will play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing technical projects for their customers. You will guide engineering teams, and actively contributing to the development of intellectual property (IP) to enhance innovation and competitiveness. This role combines technical expertise, leadership and strategic thinking that will inspire and deliver excellence.
To give an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the activities you will be involved in:
- Provide technical leadership and direction to multidisciplinary engineering teams, together with hands-on delivery of concept and detail designs as required
- Manage the technical team and projects to achieve coordinated design solutions that meet and exceed client objectives
- Review reports, designs and drawings completed by the team to ensure consistent high quality and compliance with design standards, industry best practices, contractual obligations, and client expectations
- Take responsibility for the engineering delivery process, quality, methodologies, and tools the team uses
- Work closely with business development in networking and preparation of bids and proposals, maintain, nurture and grow existing and new client relationships.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies and best practices
To apply for this Technical Director role, you must be a Chartered Engineer with an appropriate technical institution and have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
You will also require:
- A minimum of 10 years engineering / technical experience, with at least three years of technical leadership gained within an engineering consultancy environment
- Outstanding technical skills, able to challenge boundaries, and able to inspire teams to develop innovative solutions
- Excellent client engagement and stakeholder management skills, able to quickly understand client needs and accurately communicate and interpret information back to technical teams
You'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
To apply for this full-time Technical Director job in Oxfordshire, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included