The belief is that many firms will hold off from making redundancies this year. Indeed, with many government projects and initiatives such as Net Zero 2030 in place, and, many companies still trying to get staffing levels back to pre-pandemic levels, there are still a great number of vacancies out there.
So, why should you use a recruitment partner in 2023? Here are our top 5 reasons.
1. Access to a wider pool of candidates: Your recruitment partner has a large database of candidates, many of whom are actively seeking employment. This means that you have access to a wider pool of talent, even during a downturn when unemployment is higher and competition for top talent is fierce.
2. Specialist knowledge and expertise: Recruitment partners specialise in matching the right candidates with the right jobs. They have in-depth knowledge of the job market, the latest recruitment trends, and the skills and experience that employers are looking for. Many consultants at Jonathan Lee Recruitment have been hired from within industry or worked as a recruitment consultant in that sector for many years. This expertise can help you to find the right candidate for your job, even during a downturn.
3. Access to the latest recruitment tech: Recruitment, like most industries, has advanced massively over the last decade. New products with the latest AI functionality are constantly being released to ensure that recruiters can source the best candidates quickly, efficiently and at no extra cost for their clients. Partnering with a reputable recruitment specialist who uses the latest tech will mean that you automatically gain from this benefit too.
4. Time and cost savings: Hiring during a downturn can be a time-consuming and expensive process, especially if you don’t have the right resources in place. Using a recruitment partner can save time and money as the agency will handle much of the recruitment process for you.
5. Improved candidate experience: During a downturn, job seekers may feel disillusioned and disheartened. The right recruitment partner will provide the best candidate experience, representing your employer brand consistently and positively which can help to attract the best candidates to your business. Not sure which recruitment partner is the right one for you, why not check out their reviews or testimonials to help assess?
By partnering with a recruitment specialist, you can find the right talent for your business, even during challenging economic times.
For the past 45 years, Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been supplying the engineering, manufacturing and technical sectors with the best permanent, contract, interim and executive candidates both in the UK and overseas. To discover more about our client services please visit: https://www.jonlee.co.uk/services