Do you have Human Resources experience, and are you seeking a new job in Ledbury? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Human Resources Officer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Human Resources Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of HR and providing a full HR service for two sites. You will be required to travel to both sites on a regular basis.
To give you an idea of how this HR role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Support the business with specialist HR knowledge
- Take responsibility for engagement surveys and ensure high engagement levels within both sites
- Manage the training matrix and process, including responsibility for site apprentices
- Manage the full recruitment process, including identifying and administering appropriate selection testing
- Ensure managers are supported and equipped with a general understanding of employment law through training and development
To apply for this HR Officer role, you must be CIPD qualified and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additional qualifications include:
- Possess tact and diplomacy and can work confidentially
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time HR Officer position in Ledbury. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included