Do you have Commercial Officer experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Bath? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Commercial Officer, and the full-time role comes with a salary of £40k and excellent benefits.
As a Commercial Officer, you will support and participate in business strategy, liaise with customers and provide proactive commercial support in the winning of bids and the delivery of contracts. You will also prepare detailed cost estimates and commercial proposals for prospective, new and existing customers.
In your first few weeks in this Commercial Relationships role, you can expect to:
- Ensure all costing and bidding activities are compliant with business and governance procedures, preparing documentation to obtain internal approvals
- Negotiate and finalise bids and contracts in accordance with Business and Governance procedures
- Prepare formal communications to external parties such as commercial letters and proposals
- Work collaboratively with other functional stakeholders to solve any bid and/or project related issues.
To apply for this Commercial Officer role, you will need a degree level or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline and proven experience within a commercial-orientated role. You will also require the following:
- Resilience and tenacity to deal with periods of high-intensity work, notably during bid activity
- A good understanding, working knowledge of the various contracting environments in which the business operates, e.g., UK MoD, US DoD, competitive markets
- Knowledge of UK and US export control regulations
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions for supply of goods and services.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a salary of £40,000 and a generous benefits package.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Commercial Officer job in Bath, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included