If you have sales experience and are qualified in a technical / engineering subject, Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting role for you based in Sheffield. We are working with a growing SME to find a Technical Sales Engineer for their welcoming team, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will manage inquiries, requests for quotes and pricing, and for confirming sales orders from new and existing customers. You will also collaborate with the Sales Manager and Head of Engineering to develop key customer accounts, foster strong customer relationships, and maximize sales opportunities.
During your first few weeks in this Technical Sales Engineer role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Qualify opportunities in collaboration with the Engineering Leads, preparing Quotations, including pricing and keeping the customer informed through the full sales cycle
- Maintain and develop key partner relationships with larger system integrators, suppliers, and technology specialists
- Maintain the CRM system to ensure accurate records are kept at all stages of the sales cycle
- Attend exhibitions and technology fairs
To apply for this Technical Sales Engineer role, you will need previous sales and account management experience in a relatable environment. You will also require:
- Qualification in a technical or engineering subject, ideally to a Degree level
- BEng, BSc Engineering, BSChe, BSME, or related discipline
- Electronics, Mechatronics, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Control Systems or similar
- First-class interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Technical Sales Engineer job based in Sheffield motivates and inspires you, please reach out to Chris Mead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today, tel: 01384 446128 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included