Executive Secretary - 39441 - £15.83/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Executive Secretary, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £15.83/hr (Inside IR35). It will be based between Whitley and Gaydon, so the candidate would need to have the ability to commute between the 2 sites.
As an Executive Secretary, you will provide central coordination to a company Director. You will be an active member of the Propulsion function and deliver timely and efficient maintenance of various duties.
If you were already in this Executive Secretary role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Diary management - prioritising the Director's time and ensuring they are sufficiently briefed
- Attending team meetings as required, noting and following through on all actions until complete
- Being responsible for compiling all daily files and approvals in a timely and quality manner
- Providing guidance to the Director on priorities, including supporting paperwork, deadlines, etc.
- Act as an interface between the different functions within the creative organisation and cross functional chapters, working cross-functionally
- Creation and management of Director’s expenses
- Arrange team meetings/ town halls / away days
To apply for this Executive Secretary role, you will need excellent computer skills to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc. You will also require the following:
- Ability to organise Director tasks, to ensure objectives are met, making recommendations where appropriate
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Project management capabilities with excellent execution skills and the ability to multitask.
- A strategic mindset, with awareness of design and wider business strategies and how they impact the Director and the wider function’s objectives.
If this contract Executive Secretary job in Warwick motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included