Lead Engineer / PMST – Electrical Systems
Competitive Contract Rates Outside IR35
Our client is a world-renowned organisation who specialise in product and system innovation for the automotive arena, seeking to recruit a Lead Engineer / PMST – Electrical Systems to support the development of niche vehicles across several vehicle platforms. As part of the client’s vision, they are also seeking to build a new technical centre in the Warwick area that will be focused on delivering solutions across all areas of transportation, especially within future technology.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, dealing with some of the most advanced products, systems and niche vehicle programmes within the automotive and future mobility arena.
- A competitive rates outside IR35, working for a specialist organisation that are at the forefront of their industry experiencing exceptional growth.
As a Lead Engineer / PMST – Electrical Systems you will:
- Be responsible for the quality of the project, supervising the execution in order to optimize time and to meet programme and quality targets during new product development.
- Lead project management activity to ensure robust delivery of system and components to programme targets (quality, timing and functional attributes).
- Manage external design and development activities and monitor progress according to plan.
- Create & manage high level timing plans for vehicle, systems and components
As a Lead Engineer / PMST – Electrical Systems you will need:
- Engineering Degree or similar.
- Experience of delivering projects within an automotive OEM, either directly or with a tier 1 supplier.
- Domain knowledge (design and development) in electrical systems and associated components for new vehicle development programmes.
- Ability to interrogate CAD drawings using Catia during the design and development phases.
- Able to work unfettered in the UK indefinitely.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
Suitably qualified and experienced Lead Engineer / PMST – Electrical Systems should apply directly or by contacting Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included