Interiors Lead Designer / Design Specialist - 39381 - £44.25/hr umbrella rate (Inside IR35).
- Create product designs and develop/use concept boards to communicate product ideas.
- Establish overall design standards and ensure design quality is aligned with corporate branding policy.
- Monitor the market, competitors, and trends.
- Manage large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Coach, review and delegate work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex
- Cooperation with Engineering, Marketing, Programme and other Design Specialists to achieve high quality outcomes
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Portfolio of designs showing sophisticated appreciation of complex forms and refined details, and how these have translated into production
- Visual, creative & presentation skills in both 2D & 3D
- Experience in all stages of the design process from initial concepts through to production
- Photoshop Illustrator
Degree in Product, Transportation, Mobility or Automotive Design.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
NB: You MUST include a portfolio, which will be submitted as part of the application process – file no greater than 10MB
Offers post-interview will be aligned to candidates` skill set/ experience
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included