Manufacturing Engineer (CNC)
To £50,000 per annum
This is an immediate start for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer from a machine shop background. This Manufacturing Engineer position is hands on, and we are seeking an engineer who can work in tandem with the other departments to reduce cycle times and increase batch performance.
We are looking for the following for this Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Experienced in machining environments working with milling machinery (programming with Powermill)
- Previous experience manufacturing production runs of larger products and components from cast
- Relevant education in Engineering
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
This permanent Manufacturing Engineer role will be machining with aluminium predominantly and the company are offering the following:
- Permanent salary to £50,000 per annum
- Day hours (early finish on a Friday)
If this permanent, Northampton based Manufacturing Engineer role is of interest, then please get in touch today by giving Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included