Graduate or Junior Mechatronics Systems Engineers - Aerospace, Defence and Military Systems
Permanent - Attractive - Germany - Stuttgart Area
Graduate or Junior Systems Engineers are required to join an International Aerospace and Defence Systems company that specialises in the development of high-performance drive and control technology The Company service and repair mechatronic systems, hydraulic systems, electromechanical/hybrid products and systems for many countries worldwide.
**Candidates must have a good level of German Language skills (B1 and above) and ideally live local to the Stuttgart area or in Germany already**
The Junior Systems Engineers will be involved in the systems development and design of high performance and complex electromechanical control and drive systems for an international market.
The System Engineers roles are open to Graduate or Junior profiles with a degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) in Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Similar Engineering Qualification.
Systems Engineers will be responsible for the following:
- Technical lead for development projects, i.e. contact person for the customer, internal departments (e.g. design, power electronics development, software development, production)
- Work with internal and external suppliers
- Design of suitable drive concepts, control concepts, actuators, sensors, and software functions.
- Preparation of technical concepts and reports and present internally and externally.
- Commissioning of the drive systems internally and at the customer.
- Support systems during qualification and field testing with systems technical support.
- Dimensioning of electromechanical drive solutions from the motor to the mechanical drive train.
- Development of control concepts including suitable sensors relevant to the products.
- Selection of suitable communication interfaces to the sensors and to the higher-level system
The Systems Engineers should have the following Qualifications Skills or Experience:
- Experience of technical systems and electrical drive technology, control engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, or similar.
- Professional experience in the development of servo drive technology, sensor technology or mechatronics.
- Sound knowledge of stabilisation technology and mechatronic systems
- Knowledge of industrial systems or power electronics
- Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK, MathCAD, or other CAE tools
- Background in the field of defence systems technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills and customer orientation
- German and English fluent (spoken and written)
- Willingness for some travel as required.
**Security Clearance (SC) may be required due to the Aerospace and Defence products involved**
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Systems Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Systems Engineers roles, please contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446127 or send suitable CV's to email@example.com
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included