Hard Modelling Recruitment Experts
Hard Modelling is a key part of the design modelling operations (DMO) for automotive vehicle design studios and provides the skills to bring a design to life in the form of full or part show car models.
We work with permanent and contract Hard Modellers to provide physical modelling support from initial concept design through manufacturing feasibility to prototype development. We are always looking to build our network of Hard Modellers and we want to engage with people who have core DMO skills and experience including:
- All aspects of hard modelling up to full size show car models
- Armature builds, blocking up and all finishing of the hard models done in-house to a fine detail
- A class finishing and surfacing
- Reading and following engineering drawings
- Working knowledge of a Model BOM.
- Co-ordination of internal & external team members, design teams,project teams and suppliers
- Coordinating/prioritising activities on the model builds.
- Scanning models
- CAD package knowledge
- Complying with H&S guidance and procedures.
- Work with manufacturers of both interior and exterior model stacks