About Royal Enfield
The oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield has created beautifully crafted motorcycles since 1901. From its British roots, a manufacturing plant was established in Madras in 1955, a foothold from which Royal Enfield spearheaded the growth of India’s mid-sized two-wheeler segment. Royal Enfields are engaging, uncomplicated, accessible and fun to ride; a vehicle for exploration and self-expression. It’s an approach the brand calls Pure Motorcycling.
Royal Enfield’s premium line-up includes the all-new Meteor 350 cruiser and Hunter, Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 twins, the Himalayan adventure tourer, and the iconic Bullet 350 and Classic 350 singles. Riders and a passionate community are fostered with a rich profusion of events at a local, regional and international level. Most notable are Rider Mania, an annual gathering of thousands of Royal Enfield enthusiasts in Goa and the Himalayan Odyssey, a yearly pilgrimage over some of the toughest terrain and highest mountain passes.
A division of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield operates through 921 large format dealerships and 638 studio stores in all major cities and towns in India and exports to over 60 countries around the globe. The company’s two state-of-the-art production facilities are located at Oragadam and Vallam Vadagal, near Chennai. Royal Enfield recently invested in two world-class technical centres, in Bruntingthorpe, UK, and Chennai, India, and in 2020 opened its first assembly unit outside India, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Royal Enfield is the leader in the global mid-size motorcycle market and continues to demonstrate its timeless appeal through international growth.
Working for Royal Enfield
We are working as the recruitment partner to Royal Enfield to find and attract great people to continue the growth and success of the business, bringing their experience to help shape a positive future for the company.
Royal Enfield brings together the best minds in an environment that inspires great performance and welcomes diverse views. Supported by a Culture built on core fundamental values, employees are empowered and encouraged to think independently, develop leadership skills and explore innovative ideas.
Jobs for Royal Enfield
Benefits of working for Royal Enfield
Royal Enfield takes pride in their focus on supporting the well-being, growth and development of their team.
- Blended working arrangements (where nature of role permits)
- Branded workwear
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Home based work expenses for all on permanent home based contracts
- Royal Enfield Days - up to 5 paid additional days which, with approval from your Line Manager, can be used to attend motorcycle related activities and events where RE will be present, along with Company recognised social causes
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay
- Travel and vaccination/visa costs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual eye tests and financial contribution towards eyewear
- Free access anytime to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - independent advice and guidance covering a wide range of topics including immediate access to confidential counseling for all staff
- Private Medical discounted rates
- Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA)
- Parental leave/shared parental leave
- Emergency leave/dependency leave
- Paid leave for bereavement
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Death in service/life assurance
- Independent Financial Advice
- Discount on Royal Enfield Motorcycles, apparel & accessories
- Premium motorcycle brand accessories at discounted rates (up to 40%)
- Training & career development
- Annual professional membership - One professional membership per year, per employee will be reimbursed for a membership relevant to your profession or industry
- Learn to ride initiative with heavily subsidised CBT, Mod 1 and 2
- Advanced rider training available to all with licence
- Motorcycle first aid training
- First Aid and Mental Health First Aid Training
- Royal Enfield Pool Bikes fleet for riding in the evenings and at weekends
- Free parking
- Shower and locker facilities
- Complimentary tea/coffee/cold drinks and full kitchen facilities at the UK Technical Centre
- Social events include a monthly “Pizza Friday '' event at the end of each month, annual open days for family and friends to visit the UKTC, off-roading, flat track racing, go-karting, Diwali celebrations and Christmas parties along with many other events throughout the year.