About Custom Interconnect
Custom Interconnect Ltd (CIL) are one of the leading Electronics Manufacturing Companies in the UK.
The company was originally founded in 1987, as a Design and Manufacturing Company specializing in Thick Film Hybrids and the engineering of micro-electronic devices.
They have enjoyed steady growth and continued their policy of investing in plant, equipment and the staff required to ensure that CIL's reputation for supplying high-quality award-winning competitive commercial costs continues.
As well as their award-winning Charlton Road factory, CIL opened up a BOX Build facility in Andover in 2010 ensuring they now have a total of 30,000 sq ft of Electronics Production across the 2 sites, making CIL's Facility one of the most complete, in terms of its offerings as a one-stop solution, the most versatile in the end to end technology they can provide and the most flexible, by way of their ability to flex and react to their customers demands in the market today.
Custom Interconnect joined the Connexion Technologies Group in 2012, meaning they are now able to provide much wider manufacturing support services, such as RF & Microwave Components, and systems, the associated design applications support as well as RF Test Equipment Design and Manufacture.
They work across numerous sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Transport, Comms, Defence, Industrial, Medical, Oil and gas.
Interested in joining the team?
Working for Custom Interconnect
We are working as the recruitment partner to Custom Interconnect to find and attract great people to join their business.
Custom Interconnect are proud of their staff and appreciate that they are the bedrock for all of the company's successes over the year.
It's for this reason that they provide a personal appraisal program which includes staff training and personal development as standard.
Custom Interconnect's values are as follows:
- Innovative and creative
- Put the Customer at the heart of all that we do
- Continually improve with an objective of being the best
- Engage, develop and retain great people
- Trustworthy and strive for fairness, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Take responsibility and are accountable for making things happen
- Transparent about issues without surprises
Benefits of working for Custom Interconnect include:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- 5 days organisational sick pay per year
- Pension scheme (3% employer, 5% employee)
- Life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Annual pay review
- Bi-annual bonus scheme (5% of profit before tax split equally between employees)
- Perkbox membership (including access to an employee assistance programme)
- Free, onsite parking
- Kitchen facility
- Casual dress Fridays