about 1 month ago
Programme Director – Advanced Engines – Sussex / Remote working - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Our client is developing a novel high efficiency / low pollution engine for heavy duty transport and power. This innovative solution is attracting huge interest as an environmentally positive and practical solution to future emissions legislation. The company is now running prototype hardware and has well-funded and ambitious plans to rapidly industrialise the technology.
Working alongside the Technical Director, your focus will be the delivery of this major outsourced project and future growth of the business’ commercial ventures and delivery capability.
As Programme Director – You will be required to
- Hold ultimate responsibility for delivery of a demanding business plan to time and cost.
- Manage progress reporting, financial monitoring, programme governance
- Manage suppliers and programme partners as appropriate
- Work closely with Technical Director and Chief Engineers to actively evaluate and control programme risk and forward planning of resource
- Work closely with the CEO and Finance Controller on construction of future business, joint ventures, contracts etc., as required.
As Programme Director – You will be
- Financially, commercially and legally astute, with experience of contract management and joint ventures.
- A hands-on and experienced project director, who demonstrates a successful track record in ultimate responsibility for technically and operationally complex multi-partner multi-site engineering development programmes
- Fluent in engine and engine systems technology and engineering
- Have SME and / or start up experience and be attracted by the unique challenges of a small business
- Capable of engaging and enthusing shareholders and investors
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.