Refine your search
Do you have Marketing Executive experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid job in Telford? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive, and the hybrid role comes with a competative salary, hybrid working and excellent benefits.
The Marketing Executive will assist in all marketing activities as part of the group marketing team. This is a brilliant and varied 360 marketing role, with career progression opportunities.
- Management and ownership of organic content on our active social media platforms, plus performance reporting with the objective of driving leads. This includes the creation of a calendar of content and posts.
- Weekly email marketing, including performance reporting, content creation, and audience lists. This includes the creation of an email campaign calendar.
- Undertake regular competitor and market research, highlighting potential improvements for our brands.
- Proactively finding relevant influencers as part of our view to maximising lead opportunities via this channel.
- Scoping out potential events and exhibitions for future marketing plans.
- Content writing in various forms, including but limited to company news, industry blogs, and customer case studies. Some uploading of content to websites may be required.
- Working to strict marketing budgets, with the objective to meet enquiry and cost per enquiry targets.
- Support with agency management. We outsource most of our SEO, PPC and paid social, however, knowledge and experience in all these areas are very important.
- Updating product pricing on website/s
- Aid in the creation of each of our business's annual marketing plans and budgets. This includes but is not limited to planning the tactical marketing activities.
- Customer database growth.
- Support with ad-hoc marketing projects and areas when requested, plus support with day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to, tenders and meet preparation and presentations,
- Proactive involvement in supplier/agency meetings when required.
- Adhere to company brand guidelines, and company values always.
To apply for this Marketing Executive role, you will need a complete understanding of what the marketing function should do, and the role it plays within a commercial business. You will also require the following:
- Own a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
- Bring to the table enthusiasm, energy, and personality.
- Be an excellent communicator and contributor to projects and discussions.
- Be resilient.
- Have an open mind and an interest in personal and professional development.
- Must be authentic, honest, and dependable from the get-go.
- Take accountability for their role and responsibilities, be disciplined in managing and prioritising workloads, and have an impeccable work ethic.
- Be self-motivated and passionate about their marketing.
- Confident in both working independently and as part of a wider team.
- A creative thinker, with a high-level attention to detail.
- Excellent business etiquette and acumen.
- Must enjoy their choice of profession and have a genuine desire to succeed as part of a team.
GA4 and Adwords
Social media platforms,
Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Adobe suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
Familiar with Canva.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with acompensative and a benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this hybrid full-time Marketing Executive position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included