An Update from Jonathan Lee Recruitment
My last update on 17 March (visible below) outlined our approach to the COVID-19 outbreak. Since that statement we have adopted the Government’s recommendation and have all staff working from home. We have robust IT systems in place, and they are allowing us to function normally.
Communication is key during times such as these and we wish therefore to ensure our clients, candidates and contractors can contact us seamlessly for however long this unprecedented event lasts. We have therefore established a set of communication protocols in order to achieve this.
- If you are an existing client and know who you wish to speak to and have their direct dial number, then your call will be routed to their mobile or alternate contact number.
- If you do not have a direct dial number, then please call our main switchboard 01384 397555 and your call will be routed to the appropriate consultant.
- If you are a new client then please call Jamie Baker, our Business Development Manager, on 01384 446195.
- If you are an existing candidate and know who you wish to speak to and have their direct dial number, then your call will be routed to their mobile or alternate contact number.
- If you wish to apply for a vacancy, then please make your application via our website on www.jonlee.co.uk/jobs and it will be actioned by the appropriate consultant.
- If you are a new candidate and wish to have a general discussion before making an application or for careers advice generally, then please contact Stephanie Willetts, Recruitment Assistant on 01384 446182 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a new candidate and want to register your CV but don’t need a discussion then please click here and register as a candidate.
- If you are an existing contractor and know who you wish to speak to and have their direct dial number, then your call will be routed to their mobile or alternate contact number.
- If you are an existing contractor but do not have a direct dial contact number, then please call either Grant Nisbet, Operations Manager on 01384 446115 or 07834 418720 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, contact Claire Smith, Welfare Co-ordinator on 01384 446142 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an existing contractor with a Payroll query, then please contact Chloe Round, Payroll Co-ordinator on 01384 446196 or at email@example.com
- If you are looking for a new contract opportunity, then please make your application via our website www.jonlee.co.uk/jobs and it will be actioned by the appropriate consultant. Alternatively, if you wish to have a general discussion before making an application or for careers advice generally, then please contact Grant Nisbet by one of the means above.
If you have a query, enquiry or concern that does not fall into one of the above categories, then please feel free to contact me on 07855 862311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I stress we intend to take whatever measures we can to ensure there is no disruption to our services and remain confident the contingency plans we have in place will allow us to navigate through this situation.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will endeavour to help.
30 March 2020
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 17.03.20
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we wanted to give you an update on the measures we are taking to ensure safety for our people and business continuity for our clients, candidates and contractors.
Firstly, I wish to emphasise we are open for business and maintaining normal operations and have every intention of continuing to do so for the duration of this unprecedented event.
Secondly, our overriding priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our staff, their families and the communities where we all live and work. Accordingly, we have therefore taken the following steps:
- Where it is necessary or appropriate for any staff member to self-isolate or for us to close the whole or a section of our offices, then arrangements are in place for remote home working. Our primary systems are cloud-based, and these arrangements can continue for as long as is necessary.
- We have implemented a series of control measures to ensure visitors to our offices are screened before entry and where we need to visit client premises, we are seeking to understand what control measures they have in place.
- We are working with clients and candidates to ensure, if interview arrangements are disrupted by the current situation, what technological solutions we can facilitate to overcome the disruption; this may include facilitating SKYPE interviews or similar medium, or providing access to interview facilities at off-site locations.
- We are communicating regularly with our contractor population to ensure they understand the health and safety guidance being issued by clients to their own workforce, and asking these clients to update us as their advice evolves so we can understand whether any additional support to our contractors is necessary.
This is a fluid situation and one we are assessing daily. We will follow the recommendations of our government and from the World Health Organisation and as their advice evolves, so will our own response.
I stress that we intend to take whatever measures we can to ensure there is no disruption to our services and remain confident the contingency plans we have in place should allow us to navigate through this situation.
If you have any questions, please email me on email@example.com.
David Hale, Managing Director
17th March 2020
To add a scroll animation, add the form to the editable box below and the url for the link have to be: "#form-2-section"