£28k - 30k per year
Job title: Workshop Technician
Hours: 45 hours Monday to Friday
Overtime Paid at Time and Half
Salary Range: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Permanent position working for a leading international HGV Trailer Dealership
A Workshop Technician is required with knowledge of maintaining, servicing and repairing a variety of HGV trailers. Candidates with experience of flatbed, curtain side and refrigerator HGV trailers would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Southampton requires a dynamic, leading HGV Workshop Trailer Technician with experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing a fleet of HGV Trailers. As a Workshop Trailer Technician you will be required to:
- Inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation.
- Ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy.
- Undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- Ensure 'good housekeeping' in and around workstations
- Provide high customer service levels whilst working to specified deadline.
- Adhere to the Company's H&S policies and procedures at all times
The Workshop Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be a "Time Served" technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in trailer repairs
- Welding Experience
- Must have a class 1 license
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of maintaining, servicing and repairing HGV Trailers. In return for your experience, this Southampton based organisation will offer you:
- Permanent Position
- Day hours
- £28,000 to £30,000 per annum with overtime paid at time and half
- Health care
- Training matrix
- 33 days holiday
- Contribution Pension
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of HGV Trailer repair and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Workshop Technician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.