about 2 months ago
Permanent position - Ashford, Kent
Salary + excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
We have an interesting opportunity for a Workshop Operative to work for a client service centre based in Ashford, Kent. This service centre works across multiple industry sectors including FM, steel, waste to energy, rail and power.
The company is the leader in re-engineering and manufacturing coils and other electrical rotating equipment components and have a vast experience in servicing high-voltage generators and motors.
As the Workshop Operative you will be required to:
- Carry out works cleaning, maintenance and janitorial routines to ensure a high level of housekeeping.
- Collections and deliveries of parts, tools and equipment using company vehicles.
- Weekly vehicle checks and update records
- Assist fitters in workshop to dismantle and clean rotating and ancillary equipment and prepare parts for inspection.
- Attending client sites and carry out duties as instructed by the fitter and adhering to site rules and regulations.
Skills or experience required for the Workshop Operative role:
- Ideally an FLT License.
- Relevant experience.
- A good Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- General computer skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Fitter, Workshop Assistant or General Labourer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.