At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a leading professional service consultancy looking for a Workshop Manual Technical Author to join their team in Warwickshire working with one of the best luxury automotive OEM's in the world.
The position on Workshop Manual Technical Author will see you:
- Analysing and documenting repair processes using CAD data and SRTD
- Liaising as necessary with SST developers, upstream service coordinators, automotive engineers; technicians and after sales personnel to scope a given repair method.
- Time each service repair procedure using a selection of synthetic time elements.
- And more
To be successful in the role of Workshop Manual Technical Author you will need the following skills and experience:
- Hands on experience working within a vehicle Workshop.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Excellent computer skills including a basic knowledge of CAD (Cortona ideal)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills will be key to being successful in this position.
If you have the experience listed above, and would like to be considered for the position of Workshop Manual Technical Author, please apply right away. The role is due to interview in the next couple of weeks, so please apply right away to be considered.