A Workshop Manager is required with knowledge of CNC grinding. Candidates with experience within the mechanical/engineering industry would be well received.
An award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a Workshop Manager with experience of managing resources including staff and machinery for a new permanent role in their Grinding Department.
As a Workshop Manager you will be required to:
- Be responsible for, manage and be accountable for all activities of the Grinding department, including CNC, Manual and Jig Grinding
- To plan and manage the introduction of positive changes in the Grinding department improving performance through continuous process improvement and team building
- To ensure all delivery dates and on time delivery targets are met
- To ensure that all quality requirements are complied with and improvement targets are met
- To ensure that the department expenditure is kept within the budget
The Workshop Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of CNC grinding and ability to implement changes
- Ability to problem solve and develop new processes
- Excellent management and team building
- Will need to be able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels of the company and engage easily.
- Enthusiastic and target driven who thrives in challenging environments with strong and natural leadership ability, can - do attitude, with energy and enthusiasm
- Strategic approach & planning and be able to deliver
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge CNC grinding and experience of leading a team and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Workshop Manager role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.