£Comp + Bens
c£30,000 p.a. plus bonus
A Works Manager is required to plan, coordinate and manage assembly of material handling equipment to the approved quality standards, ensuring production is achieved efficiently, on a timely and cost-effective basis and in line with Company quality standards. Candidates with experience of material handling equipment production and assembly would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading manufacturer of purpose built materials handling equipment, based in New Milton, requires a hands on Works Manager to plan and co-ordinate resource on a daily basis, ensuring production targets and KPI's are achieved. As a Works Manager you will be required to:
- Set and communicate departmental requirements ensuring that targets are met and customer expectations are managed accordingly
- Monitor, maintain and achieve KPIs and targets
- Allocate work and ensure the relevant documentation is completed for every task
- Facilitate and coordinate quality requirements
- Support team members in the identification of improvement activities and problem solving
- Facilitate Health and Safety and Environmental procedures, ensuring staff adhere to relevant safety and environmental requirements
- Attend, when required, customer sites, in the UK and Overseas, during installation phase and for repairs
The Works Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven management experience
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Electro-Mechanical Machine Assembly experience beneficial
- Fault finding/rectification knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent production supervision skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this New Milton based company will offer you:
- c£30,000 p.a.
- Overseas Travel Bonus
The role will require 4-6 overseas trips per year, with each trip lasting a week. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Works Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Works Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.