£23.30 - 23.30 per hour
An experienced Workforce Data & Analytics Analyst is required to join an automotive OEM based in Whitley.
This role will support the operation of key data driven processes for a workforce transformation programme. They will also work as part of a team to mature the Workforce data management service, to help ensure that we have the right data, insights and analysis available to the right people at the right time.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of translating business requirements into service deliverables
- Understanding and experience of data lifecycle management from input to analysed and visual product
- Expert level MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of translating business requirements into service deliverables, User knowledge of Tableau, SQL Experience of MS365 power query
Experience of workforce data advantageous but not essential
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.