Up to £11.09 pe hour PAYE
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Work and Life Advisor to work for a leading food company in Bourneville. This is a PAYE role inside IR35 paying up to £11.09 per hour on a 12 week contract.
Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests within the below process families:
- Employee Events eg Pay/work schedule change, Temporary contract extension, Promotions, Lateral moves, Downgrades, Maternity leave, Parental leave
- Temporary contract end
- Involuntary and voluntary separations
- Data Corrections
- Individual data correction for personal/non-personal data
- Execution of reversals
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment
- Updates case management tool and Workday as needed by processes
- Provides requested Workday and Payroll data/transactions to auditor
- Fulfils all of the above duties with a high level of customer service
- Being accountable and taking ownership of own workload
- Building relationships with key stakeholders within supported population ie HR Managers, Recruitment, key line managers
- Working flexibly across other teams within the Shared Service Centre as volumes in the centre fluctuate
Working to deadlines. Attention to detail. Customer Service.
- Flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities
- Self directed, able to multi task and manage fluctuating workload
- Able to work under pressure and learn quickly
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Customer-focused and detail orientated
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with technology and technical tools (e.g. case management tool, Workday)
- Computer literate
- Experience in HR, global organisation and/or shared service organisation.
- Excellent database and data skills.
- European Language.
Shared Service/Admin/HR experience.
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent desirable.
Any European language out of the list below is beneficial but not an absolute requirement. German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.