- Sector: Motorsport
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61529
A great opportunity for a Wiring Harness Technician to join a motorsport component supplier, based in Basildon, on a permanent basis.
They are seeking a Wiring Harness Technician to manufacture and repair vehicle wiring assemblies for leading motorsport companies.
What you'll be doing:
- Building and commissioning of electrical systems such as ECU and Engine looms
- Basic circuit testing
Skills helpful for the role:
- Previous experience in an electrical/electronic assembly environment including wiring harness assembly, crimping, and soldering
- Familiarity of Raychem DR25 System is desirable
- Be able to understand electrical assembly drawings and meet quality control standards
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages is desirable
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a Wiring Harness Technician and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Wiring Harness Technician role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525. No Certificate of Sponsorship is available for this role
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.