Up to £35,000 per annum
This well-established engineering organisation are seeking an Armature Winder for their Head Office in Liverpool.
A Winder with knowledge of Strip, Inspect, Fault Finding and Testing Pumps, Motors and Gearboxes is required for a leading rotating machinery manufacturer based in Prescot. Candidates with experience of repairs and maintenance in the Electro-Mechanical and Pump industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a committed Armature Winder with rewind and assemble experience for a new permanent position. As a Winder you will be required to:
- Carry out a mixture of planned maintenance, reactive breakdown repairs and installation of all products at client sites predominantly across the North West, but on occasion national at well.
- Test, Inspect, Diagnose and Repair a variety of equipment such as water, sewage and draining pumps, motors and pump motor packages.
- Able to assemble, rewind and strip AC and DC Machines as well as Gearboxes, Alternators, Surface and Submersible Pumps.
The Armature Winder should have the following skills or experience:
- 5 years commercial or industrial experience working with pumping solutions, as well as excellent customer facing skills.
- Able to commit to flexible working hours including travel to fulfil client requirements and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Experience of repairing, assembling and diagnosing AC & DC machines, gearboxes, alternators, surface and submersible pumps.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of repair, maintenance and installation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Liverpool based Engineering company will offer you:
- Basic Salary from £27,000 per annum
- Benefits including Pension, Holidays, Overtime and Attendance Bonus
- Opportunities to travel and develop your career and knowledge within this progressive organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Pumping Solutions or the Pump Industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Armature Winder, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.