12 month contract
My client is recruiting for a Wheelshop administrator on a 12 month fixed contract to support a busy purchasing / Sales administration department in Wolverton. The administrator will support all aspects of the customer requirements, orders, returns and tracking and ensure that all data is up to date and accurate to meet customer deadlines.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Creation of SAP Contracts in respect of wheelshop requirements and customer forecasts /
• Booking in of wheelsets upon arrival at Wolverton site
• Monitoring the order bank to ensure that all orders have been processed correctly and
chasing the relevant person on orders that are overdue.
• Update SAP with any order updates as the wheelsets progress
• Stock checks of materials issues to Wheelshop to ensure correct booking by team
• Ensure all additional materials added to SAP production orders when used to allow correct
• Costing wheelsets and requesting purchase orders from the customer
• Shipping and billing wheelsets in SAP when they are complete
• Creating a proof of delivery for traceability when shipping the wheelset
• Sending invoices to the customers and resolving any invoice queries that may arise
• Ensuring that the forecasted sales are achieved each month
• Organise and use a suitable filing system for customer orders, route cards and delivery
• Archive all route cards on completion of wheelsets to satisfy auditory requirements
• Entering time bookings into SAP
• Supporting the Project Managers with administrative tasks on the Vehicles side when
• Providing holiday and sickness cover for the rest of the team when required
• Provide additional support to the Wheelshop leadership team and Senior Management
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Patience and resilience
• Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Good organisational skills
• Team player
• Ability to prioritise workload
Equivalent to GCSE C and above in Maths and English
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of SAP, order of works and purchase /sales admin within a Rail, manufacturing focused role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.