about 2 years ago
Job Title: Website Content Editor
Contract: 3 Month Fixed Term (with possible extension)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Website Editor to work at our client's site in Avonmouth within their Marketing team, the role will require the successful candidate to carry out all aspects of contract writing on their product database website.
- To manage the content on a product database website, which is focused on promoting high technology parts sales to an international marketplace.
- Timely and accurate upload and maintenance of content to the website is a fundamental part of this role.
- Content should be inputted in line with SEO good practise to help towards increasing web-traffic and engagement.
- Using a bespoke content management system, upload and maintain website content
- Ensure accuracy of product information throughout the website, aligning details with other business stock inventory tools
- Proof material (images and text) for the site
- Carry out scheduled/ regular checks of existing content
- Troubleshoot website anomalies (with the support of web developers), ensuring optimal website performance
- Work with management team, graphic designers and web developers to continually improve and add new website content
- The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and maintaining website content through CMS (eg. Wordpress or similar)
- Understanding of SEO on-page optimisation techniques
- Keen eye for detail
- Proactive approach to online content creation
- Good writing and research skills
- Degree level (Marketing or Website Design)
- Or 1 to 2 years work experience in website or marketing related field
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Bus