Job title: Wax Mould Supervisor
Salary Range: £35,000 - £37,500
Industry: Aerospace & Defence
A Wax Mould Supervisor is required with knowledge of wax patterns and production supervision. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or defence industries would be well received.
Due to continued success this company, a description based in Worcester requires a highly experienced Wax Mould Supervisor with mould experience for a new permanent role. As a Wax Mould Supervisor you will be required to:
- Supervises and coordinates day-to-day activities of workers engaged in the production of wax patterns and assemblies, shelling, mould de-waxing, firing, preparation and inspection to provide a high-quality mould to two on-site foundries.
- Monitor and work with all levels of staff from procurement, technical and engineering personnel.
- Attends planning and scheduling meetings, organises and supervises labour, equipment and manpower to ensure departmental adherence to plan.
- responsible for providing training plans/schedules for workers in shell processes, machine and equipment operations.
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to with supervision, audits and involvement in improvement activity.
The Wax mould supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- You must have a background in wax mould making and supervision (preferably to HNC level or equivalent)
- Be able to contribute to projects, improvement plans, process control and RCCA.
- The ability to liaise with colleagues on a technical basis knowing in detail all aspects of the mould making process and affiliated areas, such as material procurement, finances etc.
- Lead and support cost and lead-time reduction through waste elimination activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of mould shop management or an in-depth mould technician background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcester-based aerospace/defence company will offer you:
- £35,000 - £37,000
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of wax patterns and people management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Wax Mould Supervisor role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.