Water Projects Officer
An experienced Water Projects Officer who has worked on water supply and water efficiency operations pr ojects is required on a permanent basis for a local authority that specialises in carbon reduction in Nottingham.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for water supply queries
- Provide water consumption/performance reporting
- Supporting water supply compliance
- Proactively manage the water compliance programme
- Report internally on regulatory matters surrounding the water market
- Liaise with the internal water budget holder to identify properties for water efficiency investment opportunities
You will ideally also have the following skills and experience:
- A degree qualification
- Experience of working in an water projects function or similar
- Strong analytic and reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent IT abilities including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.