Job Title - Electrical Warranty Spend Reduction and Design for Service Engineer.
Pay rate - up to £22 per hour
Location - Gaydon
Industry - Automotive
The role involves liaising between the Electrical Quality engineers and warranty spend reduction functions (i.e. Remanufacturing, Claims assessing, Supplier warranty recovery etc) to identify & implement warranty spend reduction projects, to enable the department to hit warranty spend targets.
Using the knowledge from the current production to identify and implement Lessons Learnt for Design for Service in future programs.
The role involves management & delivery of cross functional projects, supplier and program engagement.
As Warranty Engineer you will have the following experience:
- Proven Automotive experience within a Quality role (ideally 4+ years`)
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office and analytical tool
- Experience in problem solving using standard analytical tools
- Knowledge and use of Design Assurance Tools
- Ability to understand complex issue.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.