A Machine Operator / Machine Setter Operator is required to set, operate and load robotic welding cells to produce fabricated parts for the construction and home leisure industry.
Rate: £8 - £9.50 per hour dependant on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week (flexibility for overtime is required)
The role of Machine Operator / Production Operative includes:
- Working to order schedules to operate and load a range of industrial machinery.
- Ensure robot cells are loaded quickly and accurately in line with the robotic cycle time.
- Work smart, ensuring availability of parts for each machine operation.
- Check welded parts meet the standard required, escalating quality concerns to the production manager.
- Migrate from one machine to another in line with planned production schedules
- Abide by all health and safety regulations at all times.
The suitable candidate for Machine Operator / Production Operative will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced Machine Operator / Production Operative is essential.
- Robot weld cell loading is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Fast paced with great attention to detail.
- Driving license with experience of making deliveries and collections.
- Trained FLT - highly desirable.
If you have the required experience for Machine Operator / Production Operative and would like to work for a faced paced and successful manufacturer then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer an above market rate with great potential for internal progression.