We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to support the day to day operation of the stores and logistics operations.
Are you a highly organised individual, who has experience of working in a warehouse or production environment?
Do you have the ability to multi-task, manage day to day tasks in demanding environment?
- Delivery driving internally around site
- FLT driving within the stores area
- Offloading of vehicles, Goods Receipt, Put-Away, Picking and Packing
- Providing material management support
- Working inline with company KPIs
This Warehouse Operator role would suit someone with a background within an automotive warehouse or production environment
- Must have a Driving Licence
- Current FLT is essential
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven track record of working in stores or supply chain function within the automotive sector.
- Computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a technical or engineering/manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
Interested? If you are available immediately, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.