Warehouse Operator - (contract role)
Global Engineering Company
£9.85 per hour
12 months - Contract
Our client is looking for an experience Warehouse Operative to support the running of the stores and logistic operations.
The candidate must be target driven and used to working to strict KPI's
- Support in ensuring stores and logistics function performs successfully against agreed KPIs.
- Provide material management support in line with production and project requirements for both
- internal and external customers.
- Fork lift driving within the stores area and site-wide when required.
- Delivery driving internally within the business.
- Offloading of vehicles, Goods Receipt, Put-Away, Picking and Packing.
- Providing a friendly, professional service which meets the requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring working in compliance with internal and external Quality and HSE standards
- Manual handling
This role would suit an Warehouse Operative who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
We are seeking a Warehouse Operator with aptitude and commitment to quickly settle into this demanding role.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of working in a stores or supply chain function within the automotive sector.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven with outstanding organisational skills.
- Computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel
- Experience of working in a technical or engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment.
- FLT Licence
- Preferred Fire Marshall Trained
First Aid Trained