Warehouse Operative/Drivers on Shifts - Doncaster
We are looking for a Warehouse Operatives, for a third-party logistics (3PL) company, at their brand new facility in Doncaster for 3 separate permanent shifts. The Warehouse Operatives will be responsible for the efficient running of the operation of parts, ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate their attitude and ability to excel at ensuring the end clients targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- To ensure that all stock (Engineering parts) is moved using correct Manual Handling procedures.
- To ensure that all documentation and information is handled and completed as required.
- Will work Monday to Friday.
- Support & be part of "On call" (1 weekend in 4) service for "Out of Hours" operational demands received from the client.
- Prior Logistics / Warehouse supervisory (ideally in a 3PL environment).
- Proficient at using appropriate warehouse / logistics systems.
- FLTD experience.
- Customer facing experience - preferred.
- Must have clean Driving Licence - ESSENTIAL
The Shifts are:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
- Salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- Shift allowance
- Plus over time
- On call weekend (1 in 4)
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192