Warehouse Operative/Driver - Doncaster
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative and Driver for a third-party logistics (3PL) company, at their new facility in Doncaster for the 6-2 shift. The Warehouse Operative and Driver will be responsible for the efficient running of the operation of parts storage and picking, ensuring best practice is followed at all times. They will also be involved in the collection and delivery of parts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate their attitude and ability to excel at ensuring the end clients targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- To ensure that all stock (Engineering parts) is moved using correct Manual Handling procedures.
- To ensure that all documentation and information is handled and completed as required.
- Will work Monday to Friday.
- Support & be part of "On call" (1 weekend in 4) service for "Out of Hours" operational demands received from the client.
- Assist in covering other shifts in cases of sickness and holidays(shift allowance then applicable).
- Prior Logistics / Warehouse experience (ideally in a 3PL environment).
- Proficient at using appropriate warehouse / logistics systems.
- FLTD experience.
- Customer facing experience - preferred.
- Must have clean Driving Licence - ESSENTIAL
The Shift is:
- 6.00am to 2.30pm
- Salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- On call payment per weekend (1 in 4)
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192