Job Title: Warehouse Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Manager to work for our client at their distribution site locally, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their site and looking for someone who is experience with all aspects of planning, analysis and problem solving. The role will be responsible for driving performance at their distribution centre and looking for someone ambitious to improve the quality of their services at every opportunity.
- Effective team-deployment across several sites and their continued development to ensure the warehouse operation delivers the highest levels of operational efficiency.
- Perpetual inventory data that helps every other function in the business perform well for their customers
- Recruiting and inducting skilled and motivated people into our business and leading teams that produce results.
- Looking after all our warehouse assets, their maintenance and compliance with current H&S legislation.
- Improving warehouse processes which, in-turn, drive broader operational efficiency.
- Deployment and productivity of warehouse teams
- Utilisation and optimisation of warehouse space
- Accuracy of data e.g. discrepancies, returns, damage and loss. (Product damage, loss and discrepancies.)
- Communication and influencing skills
- Wellbeing of your teams
- You must have warehousing and distribution experience, ideally backed-up with an IOSH qualification.
- You will be a skillful planner, influencer and communicator (to multilingual colleagues).
- A willingness to change shift patterns, deputising for absence and/or vacancy when needed.
- Root-cause analysis and problem solving when things don't go to plan.
- Team-management, coaching improvement and discipline are a way-of-life.
- You will be fluent in IT and warehousing software.
- Flexibility and a preparedness to adapt known processes when the situation dictates.
- The role will be heavily involved in team management and coaching improvements so would suit someone with experience of management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment