£30,000 + benefits
Monday to Friday
This FMCG manufacturing organisation is a world leader in the production and development of specialist products which are used by many global FMCG producers. The organisation is on a journey of change, including culture, continuous improvement and manufacturing techniques. It is a great time to be joining the business and they have asked us to help in the recruitment of an exceptional Warehouse Controller.
It is essential that you have current experience of working in a high volume, ideally world class FMCG/Food manufacturing environment, that is using modern methods of working.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the Warehouse Controller will lead a team of 7 managing and controlling all functions related to finished goods, packaging and Raw Material call off's storage and distribution within the site and external warehouses.
About the role
- Ensure the Finished Goods and Raw material warehouses are correctly managed and have the correct resources to fulfill all required business functions
- To ensure all staff have the requisite skills or have training plans in place to ensure the correct procedures and processes are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Take lead responsibility for Health and Safety, environmental requirements and 5S implementation within the department
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies.
- Planning, co-ordinating and monitoring the accurate receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods. Help and advise the set up of supplier safety stock holding.
- Keeping accurate stock control systems up to date and making sure, in conjunction with the Inventory Controller, inventories are accurate.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Responding to and dealing with customer service communication by email and telephone.
- 5 years minimum experience in similar environment
- SAP system understanding
- Knowledge of Supply Chain System processes.
- Warehousing and Inventory management experience.
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- Food Safety Level 2 Minimum
- Track record within food manufacturing environment
- Management Qualification = Level 3 minimum
This is a superb opportunity to join a truly global organisation and one with an excellent reputation. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17