Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator
£Negotiable Plus O/T & Benefits (Early Shift)
Team Leader, Supervisor, Warehouse, Logistics, Manufacturing, Process Improvement, MRP, ERP, MPS
Are you a Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator with a hands on approach to leading logistics teams and staff within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment (preferably automotive), seeking a new and challenging opportunity? If yes this opportunity could be for you!
As a Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator you will be charged with leading a team in ensuring the effective flow of materials through the business from warehouse across all manufacturing zones and eventually through to despatch, supporting logistics, material planning, stock & production control, quality and H&S activities.
As a Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supply of material from suppliers through warehouse and into production to meet product demands
- Deliver service excellence by the vigilant management of your team, materials and equipment
- Ensure accurate and timely management of stock control, systems, goods in/out, inventory management and material planning to meet build schedules.
- Managing daily inventory levels in line with purchasing and production demands to ensure stock volumes are accurate and at line side to ensure productivity levels are maintained.
- Manage employee holiday, absence, disciplinary and health and safety procedures
- Lead by example and continuously set the standards for your team
As a Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator you will require the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of leading and coordinating warehouse & logistics teams within a medium volume production environment
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team to achieve agreed KPI’s
- Experience of implementing systems and procedures within all warehouse and logistics functions coordinating all material flow across the business covering quality, cost and H&S standards
- Knowledge of material planning systems to include ERP, SAP, MRP and/or MPS would be advantageous
- Manufacturing industry experience supporting warehouse, logistics and materials function from a leadership and/or supervisory capacity would be
- Basic IT use is required
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of coordinating warehouse and logistics teams within a medium volume and specialist manufacturing environment, have good interpersonal and leadership skills and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.