Title: Virtual Series Lead Engineers
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The Virtual Series Lead Engineer is responsible for ensuring completion of Virtual Design & Verification (Virtual Series) activities on one or more of Vehicle programmes.
- Gathering and reporting Engineering Data readiness status
- Coordinating Digital CAE model builds
- Leading Design Verification activities within each Virtual Series phase and finally presenting outcomes and making recommendations to the programme team following delivery of Virtual Test results
- Running CAD reviews to support data freeze events
- Creating and developing Virtual Test plans and collating CAE results and making recommendations to Leadership on required actions
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to review and process CAD Data and CAE Test Results
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High drive, self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of engineering and the Change Management process
- Experience of working in an engineering or manufacturing organisation
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse problems and develop effective solutions using lean methodologies where applicable
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important, these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- The candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
Educated to Degree level in an engineering discipline
The position would be based at Gaydon site within the Product Information team.
Working hours are 40 / week.
Travel to other sites may be required
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.