An opportunity has arisen for a Virtual Manufacturing Engineer to work with the team responsible for the planning, co-ordination and delivery of Manufacturing process simulations and virtual build events for all new and model year programs across all the JLR products for the Trim & Final assembly areas during the virtual series phase which runs from to.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning Virtual Build Events
- Preparing and analysing Healthchart, product and process data in support of Virtual Builds
- Writing & publishing reports for completed build events
- Supporting virtual build activities with data prep and visualisation
- Continuous development & improvement of virtual build methods & toolsets Key customers are the AME Process and Facility teams, H&S dept, Product Development and Production Ops
You will ideally have previous experience of working within an automotive manufacturing environment, specifically in trim and final. Any experience of VisMockup / Process Designer / Delmia / TCE / Microsoft office would be advantageous. As well as an awareness of the following software apps: Jack, Process Simulate, RobCAD / Catia V5 / 3D AutoCAD / FactoryCAD / GSPAS
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.