A fantastic opportunity for the right individuals to expand their career development and experience an overseas challenge. Working on an exciting European Engineering project, for a renowned UK Engineering group, the successful candidate will need to integrate into an existing engineering team based in Germany.
The successful candidates will be required to be inducted into in Devon before joining the team at our client's location in Germany.
- Minimum of a 12-month contract with the likelihood of continuation
- 80-hour, 9-day fortnight
- Accommodation and flights and travel in Germany will be provided at no cost to the employee
- A Daily T&S package will also be available in addition to pay whilst in Germany
- Hardware / equipment will be provided
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Plan and coordinate the verification and validation (V&V) of the project vehicle system against configured and contracted Systems Requirements
- Create and maintain the overall project V&V plan
- Holding and documenting root cause analysis of V&V issues and identifying effective engineering solutions
- To coordinate, plan, execute and analyse the results of physical tests in accordance with the V&V plan, including instrumentation and data capture
- To document and report the results of physical testing as evidence of compliance against contracted requirements
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.