Vehicle support Engineer / race engineer / race technician mechanic - motorsport - Hethel
I am seeking a team of 3 support engineers on a permanent basis for a well know and resurgent race car company. After acquisition, a considerable amount of investment has been made in vehicles and facilities. As such this is an excellent time to be joining this household name.
A high performance vehicle will be manufactured and sold world-wide. Owners will be of high net worth and their vehicles will require preparing, servicing, maintaining, prepping for race, setting up for driving, diagnosing issues, strip and rebuild. This is the role of a customer/vehicle support engineer. The role will entail planning for parts to be dispatched to destinations and facing customers
During quieter times, you will be actually assembling the vehicles in a purpose built facility
What you will need
- experience as a performance mechanic / race engineer / with hands on build experience of vehicle assembly and disassembly. Must be able to build and strip a high value race car
- Hybrid, KERS, HEV battery experience is essential.
- be able to travel extensively both for training and execution of responsibilities
- degree or similar education; experience in lieu of education will be considered
- excellent presentation, communication and customer service skills
- Must be willing to relocate to be commutable to Norfolk
What you will get:
- Excellent perm salary between £30-50K depending on experience plus benefits and bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Working on a very exciting project, international high quality travel
Please apply with current CV, present salary and notice period. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information. Please feel to contact kevin harris should you have any further