Location: Hullavington, Wiltshire
An experienced Vehicle Technician is required to join a company who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
A role within the Test & Development team, providing a technician level of service to fleet vehicles, benchmark vehicles and newly built mules.
- Ensuring safe working practice whilst a vehicle workshop
- Extensive stripping and refitting of vehicles with a view to retaining 'as new' functionality where required
- Modify bodywork, electrical systems, HAVC systems etc. as required
- Collation and supervision of vehicle test and measurement equipment
- Maintain test vehicles, occasionally off-site at test locations
- Tow trailers where required.
Qualifications, skills and behaviours:
- Time served mechanic, up to date with diagnostic tools and procedure
- F-Gas certified / AC trained
- Coded welding a distinct advantage
- Experience towing a trailer a distinct advantage
- Able to produce work accurately from drawings as well as fabricate freeform items
- Build, fit and diagnose instrumentation hardware into vehicles.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.