Our Client based in Warwickshire is looking for a Chassis Test Engineer to join their Kinematics & Compliance department and conduct testing on a variety of exciting prototype and benchmark vehicles and report results to key customers.
- Vehicle preparation and loading onto the test rig
- Operation of the K&C rig to conduct a test suite
- Data logging and recording of test information
- Scrutiny of test data
- Preparation of test data and reports for customers
- Customer liaison, including enquiry handling and proposal generation
- Facility maintenance and upkeep
You will be/have:
- Full clean driving license (ideally)
- Degree qualified in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of vehicle dynamics attribute and chassis system
- Basic understanding of a K&C rig
- Proficient in the use of PC based software and systems
- Ideally some industry experience in an automotive environment
You will gain invaluable experience in testing and compliance with endless possibilities to develop within Vehicle Dynamics or whole vehicle engineering programs. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply or get in touch on in the first instance.