- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61693
Title: Vehicle Support Engineer - 37950
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Gaydon
Rate: - up to £26.27/hr LTD (PAYE also available)
Vehicle Support Engineer required to support the engineers responsible for the day to day running of the Powertrain robustness fleet of vehicles. Tasks include workshop liaison, vehicle updates (including software), vehicle maintenance and vehicle fault finding.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with automotive (or similar) electrical systems
- Experience of fleet management and logistics
- Full UK Driving license
- Automotive engineering or vehicle workshop background.
- Experience with vehicle data logging
- Experience of Electrified Vehicle Propulsion
- Experience with Corvus or similar dealer tools
- Experience of vehicle electrical fault finding
Minimum BTEC (or equivalent) in Electrical or other Automotive engineering discipline.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Based at Whitley but may need to travel to other local sites as required to build up a database of equipment and the service and maintenance and calibration requirements and critical spares lists.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.