- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59572
Robustness Fleet Vehicle Support Engineer - 37445
Contract Position based at: Whitley, Gaydon and Browns Lane
Rate: - Up to £22.98 Ltd (which equals £/18.08hr PAYE rate)
Position Description :
Powertrain Robustness Fleet Vehicle Support Engineer.
This role is to support the engineers responsible for the day to day running of the Powertrain robustness fleet of vehicles. Tasks include workshop liaison, vehicle updates (including software), vehicle maintenance and vehicle fault finding.
- Hands on experience working with modern vehicles
- Experience with automotive (or similar) electrical systems
- Full UK Driving license
Automotive engineering or vehicle workshop background.
- Experience with vehicle data logging
- Experience of Electrified Vehicle Propulsion
- Experience with Corvus or similar dealer tools
- Experience of vehicle electrical fault finding
Minimum BTEC (or equivalent) in Electrical or other Automotive engineering discipline.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.