Job title: Vehicle Software Release Engineer
Salary Range: £25.38 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
A Vehicle Software Release Engineer is required with knowledge of Electrical Network Systems.
This company based in Basildon requires a Vehicle Software Release Engineer with software development, control and tracking experience for a new contract role. As a Vehicle Software Release Engineer, you will be required to:
- Define required software functional growth plans and delivery dates. Review and agree these with the various module engineers and suppliers.
- Manage all CV program software deliveries, ensuring they meet all specification and test requirements in line with Software Change Control Board (SCCB) procedures.
- Maintain all CV programs software Bill-of-Materials (BOM) and ensure all prototype test facilities and vehicle fleets are updated in line with this via software update packs
The Vehicle Software Release Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrated excellent Project Management / Co-ordination skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Software development, control and tracking processes
- Experience of software flash/updating processes
- Experience of Electrical Network Systems
- HND/HNC in Engineering - Electrical preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive electrical/electronic systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £25.38 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Vehicle Software Release Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.